Sunday, May 23, 2021

Studio progress - cabinets are installed

Seriously, this project has taken longer than our kitchen remodel last year, so I am starting to get antsy to get back into my real space!  The pandemic is affecting receiving some of our materials, and everyone is remodeling their houses at the same time, so lots of services are backed up for weeks. That being said, there is a lot of progress to show.

First, the upper cabinets were installed.


Then, the base cabinets and doors were installed.


Then, we got lights! This shows the can lights and the under-cabinet lights on.  I was also able to start putting a few things in the room - mostly to clean up the rest of the house!

A different view showing the patio door, and I added my bookpress in it's real place.

Finally, we installed the TV mount and got the TV on the wall.  My desk will face this TV, and I can use it to project my laptop or watch videos. I think the next Club Scrap unboxing will be extra nice on this TV!

Next up is flooring, countertops, and trim. Fingers crossed that that won't take too long.  We have the carpet installers scheduled, and the rest of the stuff should be ready to install.  We're also re-doing our laundry room (next door) at the same time, so it's a lot of chaos in the house, but will be well worth it when it's completed.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I made a cameo appearance! Your studio is going to be SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole room is planned around the pizza boxes! I can't wait to start creating in here.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...