Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The winner is....

Someone who loved the brayered cards the best....

Farley!

The random number generator picked number 28.  With 23 comments on the post, that meant the winner would be the fifth person on my "like" list on facebook.

Congratulations to Farley!

She liked the brayered cards the best, so I'll be sending her those cards along with a special little something that I hope she enjoys.  I think if she liked these on the blog, she will love them in person.

I have a tutorial that's thisclose to being finished.  I'll share that with you soon.  Hope you're enjoying the day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas. . . I am definitely going to try this project.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...