You might notice it shares some similarities to last week's post..... I am so busy this week at work with graduation that I didn't really have time to just play for a while and come up with the perfect card.
So, what do you do when you're too busy to make a card but need one? This is what I do:
- Use what's on my desk. Invariably, I have scraps left over from other projects, and these often end up being my favorite cards.
- Be inspired by what's around you. The sun is shining, and I feel like spring! My graduation cards usually match the school colors, but that wasn't getting me excited about crafting this week.
- Use some pre-cut pieces - when I made my last set of cards, I pre-cut some additional cards and panels that didn't work for that project, but they were perfect for this card.
- Finally, don't reinvent the wheel - I jumped on the banner bandwagon last week, so I'm staying on it for a while!
- Start with a kit. I didn't do that on this project, but if I'm stuck for time, I just follow the instructions. Creativity will show up when it needs to!
- Use something new - the baker's twine just arrived in the mail, so I'm using it!
Everything this week is from Club Scrap: