Is one of your resolutions to clean up your craft area? If so, you might be interested in a series of posts I did last fall where I showed how I...
- Got rid of stuff - if there isn't room for it, it won't be organized! (And, I made money in the process - about $100 from my local scrapbook store's rummage sale!)
- Organized what was left - think creatively about new places for old things.
- Store my rubber stamps - maybe some new ideas for you.
- Store my spellbinders dies - I have a tutorial here to show you how to make this cute little book to store your spellbinders dies.
- Keep it clean - and I have! My biggest tip here is to clean up after you complete a project. That 10 minute pickup has really helped.
Hope your new year is off to a crafty start! What are you doing to be more creative this year?
Come back soon for some exciting news and a giveaway. I have some great ideas to share in the new year!