Sunday, October 18, 2009

Craft show season starts

This weekend I began my craft show season at the Bluffs. I don't do many shows in the summer, since I work with paper and don't have a tent. Also, even with a tent, cards don't stay on tables too well in the wind!

It was nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new folks. If you're looking for me this season, I'll be at the November 14th show in Chassell at the school on 41. The show is 10am - 3pm.

If you'd like to get notified when I have a show, drop me a line at liftbridge@charter.net to get added to my mailing list, follow me on Twitter (liftbridgecards), or become my "friend" on Facebook. I promise on Twitter and Facebook not to let you know every time I make a sandwich!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...