The blues and greens of this kit really inspired me to create some misted backgrounds with lots of water and stamps featuring natural images.
These cards are always unique. No two are ever quite the same. I was also inspired by Tricia's art orphans, and Christine experimenting with mix'd media ink to play with my inks and stamps.
It's easier to show you how I made these, so I made a little video sharing my techniques and thoughts with you.
Who can resist a card with a saying like this?
I hope you're enjoying the Club Scrap Blog Hop. Next in our hop is the talented Deb at DebDuzScrappin. If you missed anyone, or got lost along the way, please visit Club Scrap for the whole list of bloggers.
- White panels for misting from the Steppin' Out! kit - no longer available, but substitute any thick white paper of your choice.
- All other paper from the Spring Chorus collection
- Memories Mist by Stewart Superior - Blueberry Shake and Wheatgrass
- Hybrid ink from Club Scrap
- Just Dandy stamps from Club Scrap, along with assorted sentiments