Friday, April 01, 2011

Scrap your stash - March report

This month, I focussed on making some projects and trying out some new ideas.

I made these cute little shaped books (tutorial earlier in the week, and tomorrow!):


I also started to work on a luminary project I received last year (full reveal when it's completed!):


I also participated in a card challenge:

Which helped me use up an entire card kit:

Finally, I taught a class this month where I was able to share my stash with some great students.  It's fun to share - especially when it makes room for new goodies!

I did place one order with my favorite scrapbook company, Club Scrap.  They were having a fabulous sale on some supplies and projects I've had my eye on for a while.

Check out Lala's World for more inspiration on using your stash.  Join us next month and take a month to use your stash!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...