In my video, I show how I made the panels for three different cards.
Here is the finished card using technique number one:
Of course, if you want to add some more dimension, go for it!
Here are two finished cards using technique number two - the frame in this case is very close to the size of the standard card panel, so it's more difficult to double mount this layer:
Here is a finished card for technique number three:
I also used this technique on a summer project last year that you might want to check out. Here's a peek at the card:
Paper and stamps are from Club Scrap (some from older kits that are no longer available) and Stampin' Up! (the card base for card #3 is Buckaroo Blue).
- Light blue and lavendar paper from the Destinations collection
- Frame stamp from the Versailles collection
- Large snowflakes and Merry Christmas greeting from the Silent Night collection (no longer available; an easy substitution would be any snowflake stamps you have plus a holiday greeting)
- Smaller snowflakes and Season's Greetings from the 2006 Club Scrap Christmas collection (no longer available)
- Foam applicators from Club Scrap