Sunday, April 05, 2009

Competitive Card-making!


Whew! I have been busy the last eight weeks or so - a little more each week! I have been thinking of my blog, but I've been participating in Club Scrap's Pro Scrapbookers League. We get randomly "drafted" to a team, and spend eight weeks making cards that fulfill challenges (or not - you can do what you like!). I'm anxiously awaiting the final results for the final challenge - my team has won the last three challenges, so we're definitely in the running.

In the end, it's not about winning, it's about being creative and using what we have. Everybody who scrapbooks has waaay too much paper on hand, and it's fun to have a whole team encouraging you to use your supplies and get creative. My new goal is to be creative every day.

I hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...