Saturday, May 01, 2010

Great Lakes Art Showcase

In my day job, I work at a University.  This means that the end of the school year (now!) is very busy, and I have limited time for crafting.  I am very proud to report, however, that four of my little books are on display at our Great Lakes Art Showcase.  It is a juried art show, and it makes me so very happy to see my work with a lot of other great work.

These have mostly been posted on the blog before, but for a little eye candy, here is my "gallery" of work at the show!

Book3

Book3a

book2

book1

book4

book4a

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on participating in the show!!!!! Your work is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the art show....you do have beautiful works of art :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...