Monday, May 14, 2012

Everybody needs a break..

This weekend, I spent some relaxing time with my husband in a B&B in Door County, Wisconsin. Nothing is better than spending some time with my sweetie.

But, that means I really didn't craft this weekend, and I don't have anything new to share with projects this week.  I can share some great news, though!

My fossils books was accepted to be in the North of the 45th Parallel exhibit at the DeVos Art Museum in Marquette, MI.  Last year, I did a multi-part blog tutorial about the making of a similar book, and I'm in the process of working up this technique as a PDF tutorial and class for the Copper Country Community Arts Center, too.


My other great news is that I'm going to be featured in a book about paper!  Ann Martin from All Things Paper invited me to participate, and since it has now gone to the publisher, I can now announce the project!  I'll keep you posted as things progress.

Hope you all enjoy a lovely week with a little break if you need one.  Don't we all need a little break to rejuvenate the spirit?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...