Thursday, February 16, 2017

Valentine's Day - Cards for 2017

My husband and I have been a bit remiss for some holidays lately, but we revived our tradition of making cards for each other on Valentine's Day this year.

My husband is a master quiller, and created this lovely bouquet of spring flowers.  This year, it even has a woven basket!  I've recently cleaned the craft room, so he was able to find everything he needed this year without frustration...  I'll definitely keep it clean, it if keeps him giving me gorgeous cards!

My card uses a fancy fold to make a step card.  I'm not quite this patient, however, and I used a card base that was pre-cut and scored to make this beauty.  The design challenge this month at Club Scrap is fancy folded cards, so I was inspired to use these die-cut cards from Hot off the Press to easily make my card.  My paper and stamps are all from vintage Club Scrap kits, and I experimented with a little foil on the heart.

I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day - spring is just around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...