Monday, June 07, 2010

A book with a heart in a window

When I made my first window book, I loved it, but working with the extra thick board needed to make the tile float was a bit challenging.  I tried a thinner item - a heart paperclip.
Heart paperclip in window

Inside the book, I made a little pocket to cover up some raw edges.  (See my pocket tutorial)  On this pocket, I stamped some images using a masking technique.
Inside of book with pocket

If you missed the first time I made a book like this, check out my original series:

  1. Created the covers (for this book, I used thinner bookboard)
  2. Added the floating element to the cover
  3. Assembled the book
  4. Finished book
I'm wondering what else I have that can be put in a window - I think the possibilities are endless!

All materials from Club Scrap - the To You with Love Kit from February 2004.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...